- Principal Investigator, Cisco Networking Academy, Equipment Grant, $16,000, Funded, November 2014.
- Co-Investigator, Advanced Technology in Support of Hybrid Projectiles, FY 2010 Defense Appropriation Request, $2.4 million; 1/1/2010 - 7/1/2012.
- Co-Investigator, Hybrid Projectile Vision System, Imperial Machine and Tool Company, $30,000; April 2010 - July 2010.
- Co-Investigator, Development of a travel grant, U.S. Army Armament, Research, Development & Engineering Center (ARDEC), $5,000, Funded. [1/2010]
- Co-Investigator, Hybrid Projectile Design, U.S. Army Armament, Research, Development & Engineering Center (ARDEC), $57,688, Funded. [8/1/2008 - 5/31/2009]
- Principal Investigator, Implementation and Performance Evaluation of Overlay End System Multicast (ESM) for stable and Fast Streaming of Multimedia Applications, University of Bridgeport Seed Money Grants, $10,000, Fall 2009, approved for funding.
- Principal Investigator, Mobile Content Manager, United Nations Development Program (UNDP), Transfer of Knowledge through Expatriate Nationals (TOTKEN) Fund, $3,500, June 2001, Funded.
- Co-Investigator, Security Implementation and Evaluation of Aramco Enterprise Network, Saudi Armco, SR 200,000, May 1999- May 2000, Funded.
- Principle Investigator, A Formal Methodology for Parallel VLSI Algorithm Design, Jan. 1993- Dec. 1995. King Abdul Aziz City of Science and Technology (KACST), SR 293,000, Funded.